Fresh Snack Reports | Contact us
OFFICIAL SNACK REPORT
Sanctioned By WASAW Snack Committee
Reviewed By: Figaroo
Location: Snack shop
OFFICIAL NAME OF SNACK: Choward's Violet
DESCRIPTION OF SNACK:
SNACK LOOKS LIKE:
1ST 4 INGREDIENTS:
LAST 4 INGREDIENTS:
Blue 2 lake
Silver foil paper wrapped mints, puple printing, very old fashioned.
DO I RECOMMEND YOU TRY THIS YOURSELF? (YES/NO - EXPLAIN):
Top 10 Reasons I Don't Recommend It:
10. Tastes like something out of your grandmother's underwear drawer.
9. Or it tastes like bathroom cleaner.
8. Or it tastes like cheap-ass perfume.
7. Flower flavored candy is wrong.
6. Dry chalky texture makes you gag.
5. The product just sitting around stinks up the room.
4. It's just plain disgusting.
3. Shouldn't a mint taste like a mint?
2. It sucks!
1. It really, really sucks.
WHICH SOUTH PARK CHARACTER WOULD LIKE IT BEST?:
HOW CAN THE PRODUCT BE IMPROVED:
Bury it... deep.
Back for more snacks